Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A dual application.

2 posters

Go down

A dual application. Empty A dual application.

Post  Rushi_êl Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:27 pm

Hello everybody,

to start, my name is Rushi (irl name: Simon) and my girlfriend is êlle (irl name: Charlotte). We played this game from the beginning and we have seen alot of trends in World of Warcraft. Our frustration began when people only looked towards items items items. Playing an mmorpg is in first place to have fun and to be social with other people. Therefore we started up a guild however since I (Rushi) do not have enough time to manage a guild we decided to disband it. I will also mention that Trexis (my irl brother) aided with the founding of our guild so he is also a person that delivers added value.

Characters Name: Rushi
Level: 80 Spec: Arms/protection
Experience in Raids: All but no Toc/ulduar
Raiding days and times: Never in the weekends, during the week whenever needed.
Nationality: Belgian
Reasons you left your guild: Disbanded
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Pass
Tell us a few things about yourself:

My name is Simon and I'm a student in General Management at the Vlerick Business school where I do my second master degree. I'm someone who feels that people should always respect each other and help each other out when needed. I also like to play world of warcarft on a moderate level and I also wish to do activities in group since Wow is still a social game.

Characters Name: êlle
Level: 80 Spec: Survival
Experience in Raids: All but no Toc/ulduar
Raiding days and times: Never in the weekends, during the week whenever needed.
Nationality: Belgian
Reasons you left your guild: Disbanded
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Pass
Tell us a few things about yourself:

Hello my name is Charlotte and I study assistant architecture in my hometown. I started a guild together with Rushi since we wanted to attract players that respected each other and that is what we believe in. I hope that in moonlight I will get the feeling again of playing with nice people and having long talks about stupid things that happened in wow Smile. I hope to see you soon Smile

Hope to see you guys soon.

Rushi_êl

Back to top Go down

A dual application. Empty Re: A dual application.

Post  Xirik Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:01 pm

both apps or one double is great poke tenia or xirik for invites and further questions
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenia Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Interviewed and accepted both.

Welcome

Tenia N.H.Frosthand
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down