Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Pastine Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Characters Name: Pastine (Draenai Warrior)
Level: 80 Spec: Tank as primary and DPS as Secondary
Experience in Raids: OS 10 and 25 done. Naxx 10 almost done (need Thadd, Sapp and Kel). First boss in VoA 10 done. Any other, never been in
Raiding days and times: Everyday 19:00-00:00 (server time)
Nationality: Denmark
Reasons you left your guild: Havenīt been in a guild for a long time
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I joined you Naxx 10 run yesterday and Tenia and Xirik noticed that I was not in a guild. Tenia gave me the offer to join your guild and I had interest. Ofcause I had to write to you in here first.
Tell us a few things about yourself: I have always liked doing dungeons and raids but havenīt been there so often because I saw myself a little as a noob. I have been looking for a guild who was not hardcore raiders and who had patience for few mistakes. (I always think I makes mistakes and maybe do). I am primary hunting titles and achivements. I like to RP too. I see myself as a "light RPīer". That was what I had to tell. Hope you can use me.

Pastine

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Tenia Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Hey Pastine ,

I say welcome to our family. May you prove worthy and the light of the Moon guide you always.

P.S. Poke me when on line so you can join.
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down