Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application level 77 elemental shaman

Go down

Application level 77 elemental shaman Empty Application level 77 elemental shaman

Post  Diemirae Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:04 pm

Name: Nami
Ingame name: Diemirae
level: 77
class: elemental (can change into whatever guild needs at lvl 80)
Sex: male

Hi everyone,
I spoke to Tenia ingame about joining moonlight, it seems to be a nice guild and i would like to join it and be a part of the family. I am playing wow since burning crusade and made it all to lvl 70 at 'the venture co' a RP-PVP server, i did alot of raids back than, and participated in guild events. Since my friends there quit playing WOW i decided to quit aswell. I've been playing WOW since a few weeks again and i transfered my character to this server, because a friend of mine was playing here. Besides WOW i fitness, go out with friends, study(electrical engineering), poker and do alot more Smile. Please do not expect from me to be online 24/7 because i care more for my study than for WOW Razz. I hope i have given you guys enough information about myself. If you need anything else please let me know flower

Peace out,

Nami

Diemirae

Back to top Go down

Application level 77 elemental shaman Empty Re: Application level 77 elemental shaman

Post  Tenia Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:11 pm

Interviewed and accepted .

Welcome Diemirae. I hope you find in Moonlight a place to call "home"
Tenia
Tenia

Back to top Go down