Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

App

Go down

App Empty App

Post  acne Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:18 pm

Characters Name: acne ( got more that can come but acne is main)

Level: Spec: frost atm for levling them l8ter on ill respec whats best for the raid

Experience in Raids: pre wotlk. iv done karazan, gruul's lair and zul'amn

Raiding days and times: well im a computer geak dont do much ells so i got plany of time to raid ... monday-monday tbh l8test i can tay on from monday-friday is 01.00 server time or well l8ter if u rly need to.

Nationality: sweden.

Reasons you left your guild: well i did joust join this server beacus my friends play on this server. and iv bin a member of a guild called "in sky whit daiomonds" (spelling not that good) and the reson why i left it was beacus... it wasent rly my type of guild..

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): did only spoke whit a guy from your guild called roy or somthing i got Blue screen on my comp so i dident remeber the name soo good Smile

Tell us a few things about yourself: well my irl name is jim jönsson in born 1992 and i love to play compter and watch movies and party whit my friends i got xp of leading premads and im a mature nice guy Smile

in game name u can wisper me on is Acne (75 mage) weeds (74 druid)

Have a nice day

acne

Back to top Go down

App Empty Re: App

Post  Xirik Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:16 pm

whisper me in game mate
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum