Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alres application

2 posters

Go down

alres application Empty alres application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:33 am

Characters Name: Alres
Level: Spec: 80th holy/dis
Experience in Raids: yes
Raiding days and times: after 7.30pm gmt any day except saturday
ationality: british
you left your guild: this is a new server as could not find a guild i liked on previous server
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): im going to find one now:)
yourself: me, im a nice guy who wants to progress in a relaxed, friendly helpful guild where comradeship and fun and more important than who gets the epic drop and what your spell power is. peeps over greed is my motto:)

Back to top Go down

alres application Empty Re: alres application

Post  Endrae Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:44 am

Hello there, one little problem, if you do wanna raid with us...

First of all, we are no Hardcore Raiding-guild, we raid for fun, and you will most likely not see End-game raids (with us) in a while, or even ever, depends on our progress...

And, we usually do raid 18.30 servertime, so, that would be 2 hours earlier than you stated.
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down

alres application Empty re application

Post  Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:15 am

As an answer to your questions firstly i understood about you not being hardcore, i really dont want a hardcore guild i been in enough of them in the past and had my nose bloodied by over zelous raid leaders to know which is which and i like a slower pace where fun and family are the watch words.

Secondly as for start times i assumed being a more mature guild most of you would have familys to attend to before raiding could occur and being adults could raid a little later on in the evening? If indeed your 6.30 server time is set in stone then it shows an worrying inflexability in the guild that would not suit my tastes nor many others who have to work for a living, like i said for me its about people and supporting them to get where they want to go and that is what i am good at, i just work funny shifts. It would be a shame if i had to leave WOW all together for want of a guild who raided after tea time?

Anyhow this is your forum and your guild not mine so i have no right to give you any guidance on how to run your affairs however should you be serious about being a guild which helps all its members and treats them equally then alternate your raiding times to allow all to benefit from them or you might find one day your guild is lessened by it.

Raiding is not the be all but it can be the end all if not handled fairly. (i know i have seen too many guilds break up because of it so dont let yours be another casualty)

I truly wish you luck with your undertaking and your recruitment venture.

Kindest regards

Alres

Back to top Go down

Post  Endrae Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:38 am

I didn't say you can't join us, just wanted to state the fact, and, as it is now, I don't know if raidingtimes will be the same as before, that's up to our leader to decide...
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:49 pm

please whisper me in game
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content