Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application [Furion]

Go down

Application [Furion] Empty Application [Furion]

Post  Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 am

Characters Name: Furîon Windclaw [RP and Chara name]

Level: 70

Race/class: Nightelf Druid

Spec: Tank/DPS/Healer ...got gear for all specs.

Experience in Raids: I have tanked Kara, Gruul and maggy plenty of times. and raided ZA and Mount Hyjal aswell. Is currently exhalted to Kara.

Raiding days and times: It varies...might sit all night sometimes...and i usually never leave a raid unless there is something comming up..i dislike leaving as i know the pain when everybody leaves the raid just becouse of something irl...they should seriously know if they are free...before going raid.

Age: 17 ...yes i know i am to young...but i am a very mature player and dislike those who seek only to annoy or be rude to others.

Nationality: Sweden. yupp yupp....very intresting country...<.<;

Reasons you left your guild:

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Konstantine...he said i would write an apply for the guild...if i wish to join.

Tell us a few things about yourself: hmm about myself? ...i am 17 and live in south of sweden...i have always loved to sit by the computer and relax most of the time. I have played WoW for 2 years now and therefore have some experience of the game and even been a Guildmaster myself. My goal in a guild is that everybody shall understand each other...not be the tyoe that keeps spamming others for boosts and such, we all have a realife to..dont we?..but oh well. Dont know what to write more...but i would like to join this guild as it seems intresting.

Back to top Go down

Application [Furion] Empty Re: Application [Furion]

Post  Xirik Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:27 pm

whisper me in game mate i d like to ask some things and make some more clear
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down