Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (Vendel)

2 posters

Go down

Application (Vendel) Empty Application (Vendel)

Post  Vendel Sat Dec 13, 2008 11:28 pm

Greetings,

I would like to join the Moonlight guild after what I have heard about it from friends. I am leaving my current guild because in the last year it has changed allmost completely. I don't feel at home there anymore and seek a friendly guild. Since a few of my friends and recently my brother joined Moonlight, I would like to join them there. Very important as well is that I can find myself very well in the ideals of the guild.

My application form:

Characters Name: Vendel
Level: 72 Spec: Holy
Experience in Raids: with this character, none. with my previous main a bit of Kharazan and some ZG, MC.
Raiding days and times: mondays, tuesdays and thursdays I mostly have the evening free.
Nationality: Dutch
Reasons you left your guild: do not feel at home there anymore. the guild completely changed in the past few months.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I did not yet
Tell us a few things about yourself:
My name is Rik, I'm 21 years old and studying a Digital art study about virtual theatre and games. I've been playing wow for allmost four years now. My main and only character of notice used to be a hunter. I also spent a lot of time RP'ing. When most people in the storyline left the game I focussed more on the raiding side of the game, but discovered I didn't really like playing a hunter there. I started a priest character and levelled her to level 71 by now. I love the healing and hate the soloing, so I'll probably allways stay holy. I would have only levelled on instances if not for the amazeingly wellcrafted questlines in Northrend. I would like to enjoy the Northrend raiding casually, but won't be able to put too much time in it since the study and the event I organise take up a hellish lot of time. When I amonline I like to heal in instances, quest together, chat in the guildchat and help others where needed.

i hope you have an immage of me now, and await the verdict!

-Vendel, Rik

Vendel

Back to top Go down

Application (Vendel) Empty Re: Application (Vendel)

Post  Niphai Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:15 am

He is also an irl friend of mine Razz actually hes Chevs older brother.

Its a shame if you dont accept him, since hes really nice, social and he will do everything needed to help.

Very Happy Dutch people are taking over the Greeks! Razz
Niphai
Niphai

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:44 pm

as i see it mate you are in but do whisper me in person to ask some last things please
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  vendel Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:48 pm

I will do!

vendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down