Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Emaysill Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Characters Name: Emayshia and Sillini.

Level: 70x2.

Spec: Feral tank/dps (what ever you want), and combat rogue (open for new ideas and respecs if it please you)

Experience in Raids:
Sillini - I'm experienced in any raid from kara to mount hyjal.
Emayshia - tanked all bosses in kara and gruul successfully, as well as a couple of bosses in ZA. yet haven't tried out maggy tho, sadly.

Raiding days and times: Pretty much every day.

Nationality: Denmark both of us.

Reasons you left your guild: Our previous guild had a new rule made, saying you shall pay 10g per day, unfortunately we couldn't afford it since we're not exactly openminded to farming gold.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Härkös

Tell us a few things about yourself: Reason we did not make two applications instead of just one, is that we pretty much go as a package.
In real life we are a couple, which also means that we'd dislike to do any raids without eachother. Wink

Emaysill

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Endrae Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:58 pm

Hello there... To start off, I say, you shall contact an officer ingame (Endrae, Xirik, Konstantine, Hirm, Léo, Staar, Andacanavar) for some more information...

And, a main thing is, which you already should know if you've been reading about us, we are no, and never will be a hardcore raiding-guild...

We do Kara & ZA as a guild, and Gruul & Maggy with a friendly guild...

If this is no problem, I can almost say welcome to the guild, just some minor things left...
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down