Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience.

Go down

Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience. Empty Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Hey whats up? Cool
Im Bruian, a little gnome (Combat/assa) raidingspeced Rogue, who are LF a new raid progressing guild.
I started out trying RP, and i thought that was pretty fun! But when i reached lvl 70 I got interested in the fun and experience with raiding, so I started out, learning about Kara, and i have cleared that one many times now. I have also cleared gruuls lair twice.
So I left my old RP guild for more raiding, and it seemed like this was a fun progressing guild, with nice members.

Im free allmost every weekend 24/7 unless im going out with friends ofc Laughing
Actually I also got lots of time in the normal week days, unless im working.

In RL Im a 16 year old boy from Denamrk.

I was told about the guild by a party member in DP (Nocturnes), he said it was a guild which ap'preciated kindness. so he turned me to andrae who told me to go to this site and read about the guild.
So i did, and I realy ap'preciated that this is a guild who loves raiding because of the teamwork and friendship, and not because of the loots. tongue

I hope to hear from you! I would realy like to be a part of your team mateys! Just ask me for an interview if you would like to meet me In-game, and check my gear out! Wink

Back to top Go down

Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience. Empty Re: Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience.

Post  Guest Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Hey there Bruian,

Thanks for your application to Moonlight just need to go over a few things about your application, Usually we don't accept under 18 and we are not a hardcore raiding guild nor shall we ever be.
Although, your application is well thought out and very informative and i am willing to accept you to Moonlight on trial just so we can see if you are mature enough and also to make sure this is indeed the guild you are looking for.

You will be contacted later on today in game for a quick interview but i can already say welcome to Moonlight Smile

Back to top Go down

Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience. Empty Re: Bruian - Rogue, LF new raiding experience.

Post  Xirik Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:10 pm

interviewed accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down