Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soullye - New Hunter Any spec.

Go down

Soullye - New Hunter Any spec. Empty Soullye - New Hunter Any spec.

Post  Guest Thu May 08, 2014 10:28 am

Characters Name:Solyie
Level:Currently 16 making this post I am a fast leveler give me 5 days of real play time. Spec:Marksmen
Experience in Raids: Tanked and healed in dragon soul on old server, I have run ICC but that was for achievements...
Raiding days and times: I can raid mostly Friday & sat, but anytime is okay for me Very Happy
Nationality: South Africa, French decent.
Reasons you left your guild: New to the server, here for RP but I love to raid.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik Had a nice chat with him/her Very Happy
Tell us a few things about yourself: What would you like to know, I am a very open person, I like to stay away from drama starters and such things but there is something you might not like about me that I am a Transgender Male to Female Sex change in the mental therapy stages, BUT I have a mental illness I am very cleaver, Its just that I can see things and hear voices that are not real. That dues not effect my gaming only when i feel unsafe and I become a little Worried, I hope this duesn't effect my application, I am a very stable person.
Please contact me Soullye#2883 Im quiet fun and such good things ^_^ and Please ask me questions if need be Very Happy

Happy hunting
-Soullye

Back to top Go down

Soullye - New Hunter Any spec. Empty Re: Soullye - New Hunter Any spec.

Post  Xirik Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am

welcome on board
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down