Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Emissra

2 posters

Go down

Application - Emissra Empty Application - Emissra

Post  emissra Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:17 am

Characters Name: Emissra
Level: 85
Spec: Beastmaster / Survival hunter

Experience in Raids: 8/8 10 and 25man HC DS, and experience with all raids from Naxx10 and up in their respective times, originally from another server.

Raiding days and times: Sunday-thursday: 6pm-11pm, friday-saturday:00:00-23:59

Nationality: Sweden

Reasons you left your guild: I was a trial for The Chosen but left as I didn't fit socially with their attitude, before that I raided in Unsanctioned Violence before they disbanded, guilds before that have just been perk / social guilds with a slight detour to Bane social which I left since my goals on this character are elsewhere.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I spoke with Xirik who pointed me first to the guild site, and if I liked what I saw I was directed here (which I did).

Tell us a few things about yourself: I'm just an average gamer in Sweden, spend my evenings more often than not with 5 hours of WoW, and normally get a few hours down under the day, I've played WoW since seven years ago, with two breaks which were a few months each, one during the start of TBC and one just before Ulduar was released. I've raided hardcore since I came back after the second break, I can't recall exactly but certain that it was during the 3.2 patch with the Trial of the Crusader, I ended WotLK with 12/12 10man Hc in ICC, and something like 6/12 25man HC. I then migrated to Argent Dawn just at the start of Cataclysm to play with friends, who have since quit WoW. My interests are computergaming (WoW and sometimes LoL) and cardgames such as Yu-gi-oh, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, V:tES and a very nice Rogue deck for The Spoils. I want to join Moonlight because I want a good-spirited 10man raiding guild, as well as knowing a few of the raiders as my friends, to progress in MoP either casually or semi-hardcore, depending on what fits best for the guild.

Hope I did not bore you with the wall of text x)
Sincerely
Emissra, Argent Dawn

P.S: I bribe with cookies.

emissra

Back to top Go down

Application - Emissra Empty Re: Application - Emissra

Post  Xirik Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Interviewed and accepted
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down