Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman Application

Go down

Shaman Application Empty Shaman Application

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:12 am

Characters Name: Aschama

Level: 80
Spec: Restoration (primary) and Elemental (secondary)

Experience in Raids: I have done Onyxia 10 and 25, Naxxramas 10 and 25

Raiding days and times: I am flexible and it mostly depends on, how many assignments I have, but usually I can raid almost every day of the week, except for Wednesday.

Nationality: Danish

Reasons you left your guild: It was disbanded by our guild leader, due to her own and many of the members inactivity.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): I haven't spoken with an officer yet, but my friend Morzeus / Brú recommended the guild and has said alot of good things about you guys, so I wanted to give it a try.

Tell us a few things about yourself:
I am 19 years and I am from Denmark, my name is Emil and I have been playing WoW since it was released in Europe.
I haven't ever really been raiding before, atleast not hardcore, but a bit casually.
Most of my time is spend on finishing my homework and my assignments from my Gymnasium, and since it is my last year, I make a little extra effort on the assignments, but I usually finish my homeworks once I get home from the Gymnasium.
I have been part of the Argent Dawn EU RP community for about 2 and a half year, with various characters, in a lot of different hardcore RP guilds.
I have grown a bit bored with the RP and wanted to try my hand with some raiding before Cataclysm and also be able to enjoy the end-game content of Cataclysm.

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application Empty Re: Shaman Application

Post  Xirik Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 am

well being a friend of my dear friend morzeus is a plus
so poke me in game for further questions mate
Wink
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Shaman Application Empty Re: Shaman Application

Post  Morzeus Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:44 pm

Yep indeed this guy is a top lad. Thumbs up from me. cheers