Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siligyal app.

2 posters

Go down

Siligyal app. Empty Siligyal app.

Post  Siligyal Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:01 pm

Characters Name: Siligyal
Level: 23 Spec: Guardian
Experience in Raids: Only lfr for all MoP raids, planning to raid(casually) with this druid.
Raiding days and times: Well, going to school... I'm there always until half 4 (server time), need to learn, will be my exams this year affraid ... and will end wow at 23 at night. So There will be some time for raids.
Nationality: Czech
Reasons you left your guild: I was there for a short amount of time, and it was dead (like 2-3 ppl online a day). And it was rp-only, so if i wanted to raid i'd have to go with pug, but i believe that it's better to go with guild. I can always rp even without a guild Very Happy
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Nesere
Tell us a few things about yourself: Well I'm an 18 years old student, who enjoys playing wow in his free time. I like going out, doing some workout, being with my gf, listening to metal. I don't like arrogant ppl Very Happy . In WoW i love old content raids and love to solo them to get pets and mounts (onyxia dropped on my first try albino ) but Raven and Ashes are not in store at the moment i guess. I love humor and funny ppl and i kinda like to give quizes about lore in guild chat so it's not dead, as a reward there's only one and only thing: COOKIE! (ofc an imaginary one...)

Well I hope you'll let me in, it's not funny playing alone. Very Happy clown

Siligyal

Back to top Go down

Siligyal app. Empty Re: Siligyal app.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

yep he spoke to me! Lil ---> Nesere Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Siligyal app. Empty Re: Siligyal app.

Post  Xirik Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:09 pm

welcome on board mate
Xirik
Xirik