Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar*

2 posters

Go down

Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar* Empty Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar*

Post  Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:34 pm

Characters Name: Rándar
Level: 547

Spec: Protection (Tank)

Experience in Raids: Mostly just LFR and a few Normals in Cata. Aswell as normal earlyer raids in MOP

Raiding days and times: Mostly evenings, every day.

Nationality: Swedish

Reasons you left your guild: Recently faction changed to horde and back so i am left with no guild at the moment. But the previous guilds have had a lack of good members for PVE.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik + Yinglia

Tell us a few things about yourself:

Looking for a Social and fun guild with kind and soft members that can have fun while doing higher raids and with a brain Smile
Beek a Warrior for a while now and i have had my serious raiding moments but never gotten truely into for a long time it but i wish to gear up alot alot now and the lust for raid is here to stay! Smile (Could do some PVP too)

Not sure what to write really. I'm looking forward to answer more questions in Whisper  Very Happy 
/Rándar

Back to top Go down

Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar* Empty Re: Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar*

Post  Niphai Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:49 pm

Not an officer Razz but minor detail hihi
Niphai
Niphai

Back to top Go down

Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar* Empty Re: Rándar - The fierce Warrior Tanky! *Roar*

Post  Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:55 am

Tshehe Wink Yes a minor detail xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Xirik Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:07 pm

poke me in game
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down