Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faólan Protection Warrior

2 posters

Go down

Faólan Protection Warrior Empty Faólan Protection Warrior

Post  Faólan Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:12 am

Characters Name: Faólan

Level:90
Spec: Protection ( Interested in gearing Fury Warrior )
Current Ilvl: 530

Experience in Raids: From joining into MoP fairly late on, my main experience is tanking Dragon Soul at 85 and now Siege of Orgimmar LFR at 90. From gearing using mainly Timeless Isle I've only experienced SoO LFR, which I do weekly.

Raiding days and times: Any day is possible for me with notice, any time after 7pm UK time or 8pm Realm time

Age: 17 (Although not strictly your requirements, I have a few friends within the guild who, hopefully will vouch for me.)
Nationality: White British

Reasons you left your guild: I've only ever been within RP guilds, the current guild I'm in is a friends RP guild, same friend which has a character within Moonlight.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did):

Tell us a few things about yourself: My real name is Jack Bain, I say both as most of most friends refer to be by my surname due to many Jacks around the world, so it's easier to specify Bain. I work three days a week manual labour, and two days a week at College studying Electronic Engineering. I have played WoW for a couple years now, starting off with heavy RP leading me to only ever buy Wotlk, but soon I discovered Worgen RP through a trial and bought Cata where I got into PvE and PvP more than RP itself. My favourite PvP was two two-hander fury pvp and Protection Warrior PvE. I was stubborn and refused to get MoP because I twinked one of my warriors at 85 and loved it, until the day my partner bought me MoP. At this point I had quit a few months, coming back to try MoP and got heavily into PvE and the LFR of SoO. My partner was in your guild and I've seen her raiding, and figured it'd be a new, but interesting step up into WoW as I know it.
Faólan
Faólan

Back to top Go down

Faólan Protection Warrior Empty Re: Faólan Protection Warrior

Post  Xirik Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:42 am

poke me in game mate need some further questions answered
Xirik
Xirik

Back to top Go down

Faólan Protection Warrior Empty Re: Faólan Protection Warrior

Post  Xirik Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:14 pm

interviewed and accepted