Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application- Pêarl

2 posters

Go down

Application-  Pêarl Empty Application- Pêarl

Post  Pearl84 Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 am

Characters Name: Pêarl
Level: Spec: 90 resto MS, ele OS
Experience in Raids: cata raiding, DS 8/8 normal and HC
Raiding days and times: flexible, free whenever
Nationality: British
Reasons you left your guild: I raided with Katla for most of cata, I was an officer there but left due to a lot of drama I did not want to get involved with. They were a really nice team but felt like it was time to move on and meet other people on wow.
Officer you spoke with (in case you did): none
Tell us a few things about yourself: I'm from manchester, uk. I'm a regular wow player, although I only started playing near the start of cata. In "RL" I studied Biomedical Sciences for my undergraduate degree and moved on to doing a Master in Medical and Molecular Microbiology, I guess to put it more simply I am a scientist. Personality wise I'm generally relaxed, laid back and friendly. I like to think I get on with most people, but I will leave that for you to decide Very Happy

Pearl84

Back to top Go down

Application-  Pêarl Empty Re: Application- Pêarl

Post  Endrae Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:45 am

As you joined us for a run through Heroic Dragonsoul, and also, BWD.

I'll just give you a trial, just to see if you manage to survive a few weeks with the crazy bunch of us. ^^

Last edited by Endrae on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling :D)
Endrae
Endrae

http://www.spiky.se [Currently Down]

Back to top Go down