Moonlight Argent Dawn - EU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mether - Blood DK

2 posters

Go down

Mether - Blood DK Empty Mether - Blood DK

Post  Mether Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:48 pm

Characters Name: Mether

Level: 85

Spec: Blood (Tank)

Experience in Raids: Vanilla cleared, Wotlk cleared. Catacalysm, everything cleared, except from HC modes.

Raiding days and times: That might be very dynamic, however I will at least be available 1 raid a week. Though, I usually find ways to attend more.

Nationality: Norway

Reasons you left your guild: We all just disappeared into the shiny stars of swtor.

Officer you spoke with (in case you did): Xirik.

Tell us a few things about yourself: Played WoW since closed beta and other mmo's before that. Runscape for example ^^, I've spent many days farming, many days wiping, many days laughing with this game and hope it can continue with you guys. Used to be pretty hardcore raider, but due to the real life taking it's grasp on me, I am now very casual. At least thats what I claim.. :p I love having fun and chill around with a bunch of guildies in-game, outside of the raiding, would be great if we got to do so also :> Psychotix will always entertain us somehow though Wink

Thank you!
- Ken

Mether

Back to top Go down

Mether - Blood DK Empty Re: Mether - Blood DK

Post  Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

Haha... why me? lol

Back to top Go down

Mether - Blood DK Empty Re: Mether - Blood DK

Post  Xirik Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:50 pm

welcome on board champ
Xirik